Our single and sexy, sensitively masculine correspondent, Andrew West, has some tips to sooth the soul of all those lonesome men out there today. It’s even enticing enough to make you wish you were single . . . Oh La La!
1. A bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage.
Liquor is a better Valentine’s Day beverage than beer for the following reasons: the warmth and love from your booze hits you quicker and if you get creative you can make themed valentine’s day drinks (ex. Bloody Mary and Tequila Sunrise).
2. A meal that makes you feel like a man that a woman simply would not allow on Valentines Day.
Some examples included: pot roast, liver and onions, barbecue ribs, or the rarest steak you can find (fine, I know this one is okay in any situation).
3. Your favorite action flick that proves tough guys have a softer side.
Kindergarten Cop, Cliffhanger and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.
4. A former fling’s phone number, who is still way to into you and has not gotten the point.
Send the former fling a single warm text. This is meant as an ego booster to let you know, “I could have a date tonight if I really wanted to.”
5. Your mother’s phone number.
Mom always lets you know that no girl has been lucky enough to snag you yet.